HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC) SALE
The 4WD system of the R35 GT-R is electronically controlled. The front torque distribution is controlled by the drive condition. ATSC is the device to control the front torque distribution to be an appropriate level.
Front torque distribution is available in 4 levels. Just press a switch to change the setting level. The number of theLED blinking represents the setting level.
- Oversteering during a high load driving can be overcame.
- Therefore, stable driving under high load is possible.
- Recommended for a highly tuned vehicle (GT800SPEC / GT600PACKAGE / GT570PACKAGE)
Proper torque distribution can optimize the engine performance.
- Simple installation.
- ATSC controls the torque when the speed goes beyond 50km/h without applying a brake.
- It won’t lead instability at start or during a low speed driving.
HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC) Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC) Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing HKS Active Torque Split Computer (ATSC) below.