H&R TRAK Spacers
If you’ve ever seen a sleek, European sedan with that oh-so-low street stance and a bulging wheel / tire combo that fits perfectly in the wheel wells, chances are that car was fitted with H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers. TRAK+ Wheel Spacers make your existing tires and wheels appear wider by moving the wheel out from the hub, providing both performance and appearance improvements. Whether you want improved handling, increased safety or simply desire your car to make a statement about your individual style, TRAK+ Wheel Spacers can help you accomplish your goal. These are sold in pairs.
- DR Series (10 – 40 mm track widening)
DR Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately). Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length).
- DRS Series (10 – 40 mm track widening)
DRS Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require exchanging the existing wheel studs for longer ones (included).
- DRA Series (40 – 60 mm track widening)
DRA Series spacers bolt to the hub with special wheel bolts (included) and provide new threaded holes for wheel bolts.
- DRM Series (40 – 90 mm track widening)
DRM Series spacers bolt to the hub with existing wheel studs and special nuts (included). Wheel is bolted to new DRM wheel studs.
- Maximizes vehicle track width for great looks, lowered roll center, and increased lateral stability – improved handling
- Made of a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy (Up to 70% lighter than a comparable steel product)
- Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
- Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
- Sold in Pairs
H&R TRAK Spacers Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
H&R TRAK Spacers Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing H&R TRAK Spacers below.