H&R Springs 72457 (04-07 Subaru Impreza STi) H&R Sport Sway Bars
H&R Sport Sway Bars
H&R Springs Subaru Impreza H&R Sport Sway Bars. H&R Sport Sway Bars 72457 for a 2004 Subaru Impreza STi (Typ GD Front: 22mm; Rear: 25mm; Front: Not Adj.; Rear: Adj.;) and 2005 2006 2007 Subaru Impreza STi (Typ GD Front: 22mm; Rear: 25mm; Front: Not Adj.; Rear: Adj.;) .
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Sport Sway Bars reduce body roll and have the highest tensile strength available.
H&R Sport Sway Bars are designed for drivers who desire improved handling without lowering or affecting ride quality. H&R Sport Sway Bars increase your suspension’s roll stiffness—or its resistance to roll in turns—while maintaining ride comfort and dramatically increasing cornering control, lateral stability, and grip. A unique feature of H&R Sport Sway Bars are the smooth, machined-like forged ends that, for specific vehicles, allow for adjustability in stiffness—giving you an unmatched level of precision and performance.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding H&R Sport Sway Bars (72457).
- Godspeed Project Anti-Sway Bar (SB-045)
- Perrin Swaybars (PSP-SUS-100)
- Blox Racing Sway Bars (BXSS-10102-F)
- Progress Technology Anti-Roll Bars (62.2312)
- Tanabe Sustec Stabilizer Sway Bar (TSB092R)
- Eibach Anti Roll Kit (7713.310)
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars (51260)
- AVO Stabilizer Bars (S2X00G1GS023J)
- Whiteline Sway Bar (BSF10)