H&R Springs 51868-2 H&R Sport Springs
H&R Sport Springs (51868-2) for a 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si Sedan | 22.
All Buying Options:
|H&R Special Springs 51868-2 Sport Spring Kit
|H&R Sport Springs
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
H&R Sport Springs lowers 1.5 - 1.8” on average and offers superb ride quality.
Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort. A lower wind resistance signature will make the vehicle more streamlined and improve gas mileage. If you are only looking to improve one part of your vehicle’s suspension, you cannot go wrong with installing Sport Springs. Fun to drive, H&R Sport Springs are the number one upgrade for your vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding H&R Sport Springs (51868-2).
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H405)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-22)
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs (519-05-1580)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-HC06)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (LSCI-2006)
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (4031.140)
- ST Suspension Sport Lowering Springs (60288)
- Godspeed Project Traction S Lowering Springs (LS-TS-HA-0008)
- Tein High.Tech Springs (SKB14-BUB00)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKB14-AUB00)