GReddy 14036101 (08-16 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X) x KW Suspension
GReddy x KW Suspension (Spring Rates: Front 9k / Rear 9k | Adjustable Front Top Hat | Includes front essentric bolts)
GReddy Mitsubishi Lancer x KW Suspension. GReddy x KW Suspension 14036101 for a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X - Spring Rates: Front 9k / Rear 9k | Adjustable Front Top Hat | Includes front essentric bolts.
High Performance Collaboration
Building on the success of our Formula Drift racing program with technical partner, KW Suspension, GReddy is pleased to announce the introduction of our new performance coilover line. By collaborating with renowned suspension manufacturer, KW, GReddy can offer high-quality, tuned systems at an affordable price to enthusiasts.
GReddy Performance Coilovers by KW Suspension combine the best from around world for your Japanese import vehicle. Designed for the optimum balance of traction, comfort, and adjustability for American roads and tracks, these groundbreaking systems incorporate years of Japanese tuning knowledge with highest-quality German innovation and construction standards.
All systems are manufactured exclusively in KW’s state of the art factories. The combination of KW’s latest advanced low friction, pressure-resistant twin-tube damping technology, with unique GReddy specifications for damping and linear spring rates provide the ultimate in quality, performance and durability.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing GReddy x KW Suspension below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding GReddy x KW Suspension (14036101).
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (B-19-BR)
- Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-MLE08T)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CMT250-KP)
- Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers (BC02-RSD08CZA4)
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers (VSE18-C1SS4)
- KW Suspension Variant 3 Coilovers (35265017)
- Tein Street Flex Coilovers (GSE20-51SS4)
- HKS Hipermax Max IV GT Coilovers (80230-AM001)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-M804)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-EVOX07T2)