GReddy 11501660 Greddy Type R Blow-Off Valve
Greddy Type R Blow-Off Valve (47mm valve, adjustable, 50mm outlet / 280-450hp range)
GReddy Greddy Type R Blow-Off Valve. Greddy Type R Blow-Off Valve 11501660 for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification).
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
GReddy Blow Off Valves are easily adjustable to eliminate compressor surge and preventing premature boost leakage, while increasing boost response between shifts. Each valve is made of durable cast and billet aluminum frame and the valve to diaphragm ratio provides performance that cheap piston types cannot offer. The spring stiffness adjustment screw and the three different sizes give the GReddy user the option to match vehicles with mild upgrades to heavily tuned engines. There are many factors in matching a blow-off valve to an application, valve location, turbocharger size and pressure, but as a general rule of thumb, we recommend the Type RS for 100-400hp, Type R for 260-450hp and the Stiff Spring Type R for over 400hp applications. Also available in easy to install kit form for many turbocharged vehicles.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Greddy Type R Blow-Off Valve (11501660).
- Turbosmart Dual Port Blow Off Valve
- TiAL Q Blow Off Valve (BOV)
- TiAL QR Blow Off Valve (BOV)
- Turbo XS Racing Bypass Valve Type H34
- Turbo XS Blow Off Valve Type H-RFL
- Turbosmart Plumb Back Blow Off Valve
- HKS Super SQV4 Blow Off Valve
- Turbosmart Big Bubba Series Blow Off Valve
- Turbosmart Plumb Back Kompact Series Blow Off Valves
- Turbo XS Racing Bypass Valve Type 25