Godspeed Project MonoMAX Coilovers
Godspeed Project's MonoMAX is our premier single-adjustable coilover suspension kit. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an affordable price. It features a monotube damper that is made out of a carbon seamless steel 52mm tube with a 44mm internal piston providing maximum damper response. The cold-bent springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Using high quality shock oil made in Italy, Godspeed Project can guarantee exceptional damper performance at any temperature on and off the track. The top of the shock is attached to the car using a high quality top hat that features a high performance bearing pillow ball mount (when applicable). The bottom shock brackets are made out of a T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets for lighter weight without sacrificing durability which also includes brake line brackets (when applicable). The MonoMAX offers 40 level of damper adjustability which can be set to your preference.
- 40 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Monotube shock design
- Anodized shock body
- Lightweight aluminum shock body and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets
- 52mm carbon steel shock body with a 44mm internal piston
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- Italian IP F.A made shock oil with a high viscosity index
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.