Function & Form F2-FKT2 (17-18 Honda Civic FK) Type II Coilovers
Function & Form Type II Coilovers
Function & Form Honda Civic Type II Coilovers. Function & Form Type II Coilovers F2-FKT2 for a 2017 2018 Honda Civic FK .
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Type Two Coil-Over is our flagship full bodied coil-over. More aggressive than the Type One, we aimed to make it the ultimate street inspired coil-over. Our philosphy was a coil-over designer for street durability, comfort, and style, but can endure the occasional track days. A lot of our customers dream of hitting the track, but the reality is they want to enjoy their pride and joy on the streets as well. A dedicated track car is not a choice for many. But thats ok, because we designed a suspension that can let you enjoy the streets or an occasional fling on the track. You pick.
In achieving this, we wanted to make a stronger product to endure the imperfections of the real world. Steel materials have been used for the lower mounts to give the shocks OEM durability. Spring rates are slightly more aggressive than a Type One, to handle occasional track duties and spirited street driving (we always suggest safe and smart driving on public roads). But this did not sacrifice ride quality. Twin tube shocks are used for durability and a smoother ride on the street. Our goal is to offer you a suspension that can handle the wear and tear of daily driving duties. With the Type Two’s 32 levels of dampening adjustment, you can dial in ride and handling characteristics for the street or the track, giving you ultimate versatility.
- 32 levels of dampening
- Dampening adjustments made with a knob that “clicks” at each level
- Steel lower mounts for maximum strength
- Adjustable Camber Plates *when applicable*
- Top mounts included on applications that are applicable
- Ride height adjustable seperate of pre-load
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort.
- Double wishbone piston size 43mm
- McPherson strut piston size 50mm.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-FKT2).
- Buddy Club Sport Spec Coilovers (BC02-SSHFC1)
- Ksport Kontrol Pro Damper System Coilovers (CHD420-KP)
- D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-25-3)
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers (VSHH6-CUAS4)
- Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers (GSHH6-9UAS3)
- BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (A-111-BR)
- HKS Hipermax Max IV GT Coilovers (80230-AH009)
- TruHart StreetPlus Coilovers (TH-H816)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-FC1)