Exedy 05952 Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit
Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (05952) for a 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. WTQ: 385 - Thick - Evo.
All Buying Options:
|EXEDY RACING STAGE 2 CLUTCH KIT FOR 2001-2007 LANCER EVOLUTION EVO 7 8 9 4G63
|EXEDY CLUTCH PRO-KIT FOR 03-07 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION EVO 8 9 VIII IX SE RS
|EXEDY CLUTCH KIT 2008-2015 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION 10 X GSR 2.0L TURBO 4B11
|EXEDY 05952 Racing Clutch Kit
|Clutch Kit Exedy 05952
Counterfeit Warning: Be careful with other sites extremely low Exedy pricing as they may be counterfeit items. You can view Exedys Buyer imitation warning here. We buy our Exedy Clutch kits through a National authorized Exedy wholesale only dealer. All of our products are guaranteed authentic with manufacturer warranty.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
EXEDY cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high powered modified engines. Our cerametallic friction material can handle much more slippage than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading. All cerametallic discs feature spring center dampers to reduce impact and shock loads.
We offer two types of cerametallic discs:
- Normal Thickness (Thick)
- Reduced Thickness (Thin)
Normal thickness discs have greater heat capacity and therefore better durability in demanding applications such as all wheel drive.
Reduced thickness discs offer greatly reduced inertia to improve shift efforts and improve synchro durability. These discs are approximately 1/2 the thickness of a stock disc and are recommended for track use only.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (05952).
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (05106-HRB6)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (05106-TD7R-SHV)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (5152-2600)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (MB8-HDG4)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (MB8-HDSS)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (MB8-HDG6)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (MB8-HDR4)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SM805)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (05106-HRC6)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (05106-TD8R-SHV)