Energy Suspension 16.1111 (01-05 Honda Civic) Motor Mount Inserts
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts (Manual Transmission - 2 Torque Mount Positions)
Energy Suspension Honda Civic Motor Mount Inserts. Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts 16.1111 for a 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Honda Civic - Manual Transmission - 2 Torque Mount Positions.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Performance Polyurethane Motor Mount & Transmission Mount Inserts
They both restore worn mounts and reduce unwanted motor assembly movement. Under high performance conditions, they reduce wheel hop and torque induced movement that can actually damage vehicle components! These polyurethane inserts are thoroughly tested to add support and stability to the existing O.E.M. motor mount system.
Typically, they are mounted in the "torque position" location of the vehicle motor and transmission mount system. The two piece supporting insert set is designed to be used in conjunction with the original stock motor mount. The benefit of this design is additional strength and toughness, thanks to the polyurethane support. This solution is easy to install and just as easy to remove and return the mount to stock configuration, if so desired.
Energy's specially formulated HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane material is used to assure long-lasting performance, unlike many O.E.M. rubber motor mounts. Available in red or black color.
- Available for many popular sporty and performance front wheel drive vehicles.
- A real must to use for sport compact competition and performance uses.
- Helps reduce wheel hop and traction loss.
- Prevents damage to other vehicle components.
- Improves and even restores broken motor mounts.
- Made of HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane.
- Resistant to under vehicle fluids: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts (16.1111).