Energy Suspension 16.18105 (94-01 Integra) Hyper-Flex Master Bushing Set
Fitment Information for Energy Suspension 16.18105:
| NOTES: |
Front and rear control arm bushings, front and rear shock bushings, front end links, steering rack bushings (w/power steering only), transmission shifter stabilizer bushings (manual transmission only), ball joint and tie rod end boots.
|1994 - 2001||Acura||Integra||Excluding Type R See Notes Above|
Energy Suspension Hyper-Flex Master Bushing Set 16.18105 for a 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Acura Integra (Excluding Type R) - Front and rear control arm bushings, front and rear shock bushings, front end links, steering rack bushings (w/power steering only), transmission shifter stabilizer bushings (manual transmission only), ball joint and tie rod end boots..
- Get real performance for both on the road and off.
- Popular performance car, truck and SUV applications.
- A real must for competition use- or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used for increased strength, when applicable.
This is the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers usually just don't offer!
Energy's complete Master Sets, both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance to any vehicle.
These Master Bushing Sets offer complete coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
Energy's special formula HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane components, which is higher durometer (firmness) material and reengineered performance-minded components, assures long-lasting performance in all sets. Performance many O.E.M. bushings and mounts just can't offer.
For cars on the street and weekend racers (both front and rear wheel drive), yet so goodâ€“successfully used in pro racing!
Test submitted to Energy Suspension® from Ford Motor Company® have indicated that the vehicles tested with the Energy's Master Sets exhibit substantially improved stability and control under high performance driving conditions. Energy's Master Sets Offer Complete Coverage Of All Critical Bushing and Mount Locations.* Get Real Performance For On The Track, Street and Off-Road.
* Many sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer. These will have to be ordered separqtely. Please see our catalog.
(Depending On Each Application Sets May Contain: body mounts, control arm bushings, leaf spring bushings, rack & pinion bushings, steering rack bushings, transmission mount, trailing arm bushings, sway bar bushings, sway bar end links, bump stops, strut rod bushings, tie rod boots, ball joint boots, coil spring isolators, sub-frame bushings, differential carrier bushings, manual shifter bushings and misc. other components. Because of the numerous sizes of sway bars vehicles are equipped with, sway bar bushings may not be included. They may be available as separate bushing sets, please check Energy's listings.)
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Energy Suspension Hyper-Flex Master Bushing Set below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Energy Suspension Hyper-Flex Master Bushing Set (16.18105).