Eibach 4.7740 (08-12 Honda Accord) Sportline Springs
Eibach Sportline Springs (SPORTLINE Kit (Set of 4 Springs))
Eibach Honda Accord Sportline Springs. Eibach Sportline Springs 4.7740 for a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Honda Accord (2.4L Front: 1.5 in - Rear: 1.4 in) - SPORTLINE Kit (Set of 4 Springs).
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Created for the extreme enthusiast who craves racecar attitude, Eibach Sportline Springs transform your favorite car into a sleek racin' sled. They radically lower your vehicle's center of gravity with a 1.7" to 2.3" drop for white-hot looks that match newfound performance handling.
You'll notice the difference in handling with Eibach Sportline Springs immediately. Reduced body roll in corners, nose dive in braking and acceleration squat give your vehicle a track-ready feel and optimum ride quality. Eibach Sportline Springs bring this race performance thanks to precision-engineered progressive spring rates that are unmatched in the industry.
Packaged together as a set of 4 springs, Eibach Sportlines replace your stock springs in approximately one afternoon's work. They're even better when teamed-up with a set of Eibach shocks and 18", 19" or 20" rims, too. Best yet, your Eibach Sportline Springs feature a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
- Eibach Sportline Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your car 1.7" to 2.3" for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality
- Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling
- Eibach Sportline Springs are carefully engineered to exclusive progressive spring rates other springs can't match
- Installation takes approximately 3-4 hours depending on your vehicle
- Eibach Sportline Springs offer hot performance looks when teamed with 18", 19" or 20" rims
- All 4 springs included
- Your Eibach Sportline Springs boast a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Eibach Sportline Springs (4.7740).
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-08)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H409)
- H&R Sport Springs (51855)
- Tein High.Tech Springs (SKB78-BUB00)
- ST Suspension Sport Lowering Springs (60261)
- Tanabe NF210 Springs (TNF145)
- Megan Racing Lowering Springs (MR-LS-HA08V6)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKB78-AUB00)
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (4076.140)