Eibach 7717.140 Pro Kit Springs
Eibach Pro Kit Springs (7717.140) for a 2008-2008 Subaru Impreza WRX Front: 1.4 in - Rear: 1.2 in and 2008-2011 Subaru Impreza Front: 1.2 in - Rear: 1.2 in. PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs).
|EIBACH SUSPENSION BODY LOWERING KIT FITS 2008-2008 SUBARU IMPREZA 7717.14
ebay - Ends 08/22/2020
|Eibach For 2008 Subaru WRX/08-10 Impreza Pro-Kit Performance Springs - 7717.140
ebay - Ends 08/30/2020
|EIBACH PRO-KIT LOWERING SPRINGS SET FOR 08-10 SUBARU IMPREZA & 08 WRX
ebay - Ends 08/24/2020
|Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs - 7717.140 Fits 2008 Subaru WRX/08-10 Impreza
ebay - Ends 09/10/2020
|Eibach ProKit Performance Springs Set of 4 Fits 2009-2011 Subaru Impreza
ebay - Ends 08/28/2020
|Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Set Warranty fits 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5L
ebay - Ends 08/15/2020
|EIBACH SUSPENSION BODY LOWERING KIT FITS 2008-2011 SUBARU IMPREZA 7717.14
ebay - Ends 08/22/2020
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with the Eibach Pro Kit makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
- The Eibach Springs Pro Kit is custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- The Eibach Pro Kit drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Eibach Pro Kit Springs (7717.140).