Eibach 4056.140 (02-05 Honda Civic Si) Pro Kit Springs
Fitment Information for Eibach 4056.140:
|NOTES: PRO-KIT Performance Springs (Set of 4 Springs)|
|2002 - 2005||Honda||Civic||Si||Front: 1.0 in - Rear: 1.1 in See Notes Above|
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with the Eibach Pro Kit makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
- The Eibach Springs Pro Kit is custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- The Eibach Pro Kit drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Eibach Pro Kit Springs below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Eibach Pro Kit Springs (4056.140).
- Godspeed Project Traction S Lowering Springs (LS-TS-HA-0020)
- D2 Racing Lowering Springs (D-SP-HN-20)
- TruHart Lowering Springs (TH-H413)
- Tanabe DF210 Springs (TDF043)
- H&R Sport Springs (51866)
- Manzo Lowering Springs (SKA22)
- ST Suspension Sport Lowering Springs (60284)
- Tein S.Tech Springs (SKA22-AUB00)
- Tein High.Tech Springs (SKA22-BUB00)
- Eibach Sportline Springs (4.5140)