Eibach Multi Pro R1 Coilovers
These state-of-the-art, race-ready, damping-adjustable coil-overs use a monotube damper design for maximum track performance. Ride height is infinitely adjustable between 0.80” – 2.5” lower than stock, and the dual-spring setup is dialed for maximum cornering performance. Rebound and compression damping are both adjusted-ensuring proper damping balance at any setting. To extract maximum performance from your late model BMW 3-Series, Mazda MX-5, RX-8 or Mustang-look no further than Eibach.
- Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability – Lowering 0.80” – 2.5”
- Monotube Design w/46mm pistons for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be tuned with a wide range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- Stainless-Steel Damper Bodies for Extreme Durability and Corrosion Protection
Eibach Multi Pro R1 Coilovers Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
Eibach Multi Pro R1 Coilovers Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Eibach Multi Pro R1 Coilovers below.