Eibach 7713.310 Anti Roll Kit
Eibach Anti Roll Kit (7713.310) for a 2004-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Front: 25mm | Front Sway Bar is Tubular and Non-Adjustable. ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit (Front Sway Bar Only).
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kit reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars
- Improved Handling and Further Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Engineered for Pro-Kit & Sportline
- Part of the Eibach Pro-System-Plus & Sport-System-Plus
- Million Mile Warranty
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Eibach Anti Roll Kit (7713.310).
- Progress Technology Anti-Roll Bars (62.2312)
- H&R Sport Sway Bars (70458)
- Godspeed Project Anti-Sway Bar (SB-045)
- Perrin Swaybars (PSP-SUS-100)
- Blox Racing Sway Bars (BXSS-10102-F)
- Whiteline Sway Bar (BSF10)
- AVO Stabilizer Bars (S2X00G1GS023J)
- Tanabe Sustec Stabilizer Sway Bar (TSB092R)
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars (51260)