Eibach 7710.320 (02-03 Subaru Impreza) Anti Roll Kit
Eibach Subaru Impreza Anti Roll Kit. Eibach Anti Roll Kit 7710.320 for a 2002 2003 Subaru Impreza (Front: 22mm - Rear: 22mm | Front Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable/ Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 3 Way-Adjustable.) - ANTI-ROLL-KIT (Both Front and Rear Sway Bars).
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kit reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars
- Improved Handling and Further Reduce Body Roll
- Precision Engineered for Pro-Kit & Sportline
- Part of the Eibach Pro-System-Plus & Sport-System-Plus
- Million Mile Warranty
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Eibach Anti Roll Kit below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Eibach Anti Roll Kit (7710.320).
- AVO Stabilizer Bars (S2X00G1GS023J)
- H&R Sport Sway Bars (70458)
- Whiteline Sway Bar Links (KLC19)
- Blox Racing Sway Bars (BXSS-10102-F)
- Megan Racing Lower H-Brace (SB-HBWRX)
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars (50260)
- Godspeed Project Anti-Sway Bar (SB-045)
- Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts (KBR21-20)
- Whiteline Sway Bar (BSF10)
- Tanabe Sustec Strut Tower Bar (TTB045F)