Edelbrock Performer X Intake Manifold
HONDA/ACURA B-SERIES MANIFOLDS
The Performer X intake manifolds for Acura and Honda's are engineered for street/strip applications where peak torque and horsepower gains are realized between 4500-8200 RPM. The larger-than-stock plenum volume and 9" runner length are tuned for producing peak power at high RPM. The Performer X Series manifold is ideal for all-motor and turbo applications. May be upgraded to an eight-injector system by purchasing a secondary fuel rail kit and drilling through the partially machined secondary injector bosses.
PERFORMER X INTAKE MANIFOLDS FEATURE:
- Available in both Natural and Polished finishes
- Engineered for peak torque and horsepower gains at 4500-8200
- Versatile design made for both all motor and turbo applications
- Larger than stock plenum with 9" runners
- Mates perfectly with an Edelbrock 65mm throttle body for street applications
- Includes gaskets, plugs and fittings for a bolt-on installation
- Pre-machined secondary injector bosses. Simple drilling operation is required for secondary injectors(Injectors sold separately)
Throttle Body Recommendations: Stock or Edelbrock
Injector Recommendations: Stock OEM Injectors
Edelbrock Performer X Intake Manifold Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
Edelbrock Performer X Intake Manifold Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Edelbrock Performer X Intake Manifold below.