DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material
Reflect-A-Cool, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a racecar where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses.
Reflect-A-Cool can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It’s that easy.
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Virtually NO clearance needed
DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material below.