DEI 010460 Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material
DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material (010460) for a Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification). 12 inch x 12 inch.
All Buying Options:
|Design Engineering 010460 Reflect-A-Cool Heat Reflective Adhesive Backed Sheets, 12" x 12"
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Reflect-A-Cool, constructed of fiberglass material backed with a layer of aluminized reflective foil to handle direct continuous temperature of 400°F has many uses such as covering firewalls, marine engine compartments, RVs, in the tub of a racecar where typical mechanical fasteners cannot be used and has many industrial uses.
Reflect-A-Cool can be trimmed to fit just about any shape. Just measure, trim, face reflective side towards source of radiant heat and remove self-adhesive backing. It’s that easy.
- Protect wires, cables, hoses, pipes & tubing from radiant heat sources
- Radiant heat protection up to 2000°F
- Self-adhesive backing with release liner for easy installation
- Moisture & solvent resistant
- Virtually NO clearance needed
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding DEI Reflect-A-Cool - Heat Reflective Material (010460).
- Torque Solution Air Pump Delete Plate Set
- GrimmSpeed Cool Touch Oil Cap
- Skunk2 Fender Washer Kit
- Mishimoto Oil Filter Sandwich Plate Adapter
- Torque Solution Cam Angle Sensor Bracket
- Torque Solution Billet EGR Delete Kit
- Hybrid Racing Power Steering Conversion Kit
- Skunk2 TPS Adapter
- Extra Charges
- Blox Racing Magnetic Drain Plugs