Defi DF06501 Racer Gauges
Fitment Information for Defi DF06501:
| NOTES: |
Blue Racer Gauge | BOOST -30inHg to +30PSI | 2 1/16in(52mm) USDM models (Imperial unit)
|Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)|
Defi Racer Gauges DF06501 for a - Blue Racer Gauge | BOOST -30inHg to +30PSI | 2 1/16in(52mm) USDM models (Imperial unit).
Racer Gauges are quick-responsive and high-accurate analog gauges.
Boost, pressure, temperature, exhaust temperature, and volt gauges are available. The diameters are 2 1/16inches(52mm) and the colors are blue, red, and white.
Tachometers are also available only in the United States. The tachometer's diameter is 3 1/8inches(80mm) and the color is blue. The scale variety is 9000RPM and 11000RPM.
*Racer Gauges cannnot be linked to the Defi-Link System.
- Stepping motor "STEP MASTER VS-2" provides smooth operation.
- Ignition ON initiates self-luminescence gauge.
- Illumination using high-brightness LEDs
- Lightning-like Opening / Closing mode
- Self-diagnostics function monitors both sensor disconnection and short-circuiting during startup.
- Full 270 degrees sweep dial provides ultimate visibility.
- A mounting bracket and instrument case is provided with the product.
- The red triangle of the regular position bezel can be used as a warning indicator and others.
- Does not require the Defi-Link Control Unit for use.
- A big warning indicator and a switch unit are included in the tachometer. The illumination color is blue.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Defi Racer Gauges below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Defi Racer Gauges (DF06501).
- Innovate Motorsports SCG-1: Solenoid Controller
- AutoMeter [HOONIGAN] Gauges
- AEM Analog Boost Gauge
- Innovate Motorsports LMA-3 Multi-sensor Device (AuxBox)
- Innovate Motorsports ECF-1: (FUEL) Ethanol Content & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
- AutoMeter Cobra Gauges
- AutoMeter Ultra-Nite Gauges
- B&M Racing Fuel Pressure Gauge Set
- AutoMeter Factory Match Ford Gauges
- Innovate Motorsports DLG-1: Dual Lambda (Air/Fuel Ratio) Gauge