DC Sports AHC6612 Race Headers
DC Sports Race Headers (AHC6612) for a 1996-1997 Acura Integra Type R. 4-1 CERAMIC RACE HEADER, ONE PIECE - JDM style 2.5.
All Buying Options:
|DC Sports AHC6612 Acura Integra Type-R 4-1 JDM Style Race Header with Ceramic Coating, Silver
* Paid Link
|DC Sports for Acura Integra Type-R 1.8L 97-01 4-into-1 Ceramic Header AHC6612
* Paid Link
|DC SPORTS 2.5" JDM 4-1 CERAMIC HEADER INTEGRA TYPE-R
* Paid Link
|AUTHENTIC DC SPORT 4-1 CERAMIC COATED STAINLESS RACE HEADER~96-97 Integra Type-R
* Paid Link
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Whether you drag race, road race, set land speed records or drift, DC Sports Race Headers deliver the power you need to finish first. Our Race headers deliver unrestricted power through extensive tuning and by eliminating the catalytic converter(s) for all-out performance. All of our Race headers are dyno tuned and tested against the competition to outperform all comparable systems on the market.
DC Sports Race headers are available in 4-into-1 or 4-2-1 configurations depending on which design produces the most power during development. Our header systems are precision bent on our CNC mandrel benders using data acquired from our non-contact digitizing scanner. Our flanges are CNC machined, we machine-grind the flange mating surface to ensure a leak-free seal and use a robotic welder to attach the flange to the header pipes. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures superior quality and a perfect fit with every header system we make.
DC Sports Race headers are available in 304-stainless steel or in mild steel with a proprietary temperature- and corrosion-resistant ceramic coating. Once our mild-steel systems are completed in manufacturing, they are subjected to a thermal degrease and a preliminary sandblast to prepare the header’s surface for coating adhesion. Every ceramic-coated system is hand-painted to ensure an even application of coating. After verifying the proper thickness of the coating, the header is cured for proper bonding of the ceramic coating and then fine-blasted for a high-luster finish.
- Race headers eliminate catalytic converter for minimum restriction
- Dyno tuned and tested against the competition for maximum performance
- For Off-Road use only
- CAD-rendered design eases installation
- Available in 100% 304 brushed or polished stainless steel (including flanges), or mild steel with ceramic coating
- CNC mandrel bends with robotically-welded fittings deliver perfect fit
- CNC-machined and threaded flanges eliminate leaks
- Equal length primary piping ensures optimum tuning of systems for more power across rpm range
- Comprehensive installation instructions, all necessary hardware and decals included
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding DC Sports Race Headers (AHC6612).
- Manzo Headers (TP-038)
- K-Tuned 4-2-1 Header (KBH-421-501)
- DC Sports Ceramic Headers (AHC6006)
- K-Tuned K-Swap 4-1 Race Header (KRH-41-500)
- Skunk2 Alpha Header (412-05-1905)
- K-Tuned 409 Series Header (KBH-421-409)
- K-Tuned Ram Style Race Header (KH-421-RAM)
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Headers (AHS6606)
- Hybrid Racing Header (HYB-HDR-01-02)
- Blox Racing Headers (BXEX-00510)