D2 Racing D-HN-21 RS Coilover System
D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-21) for a 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si.
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The RS coilover system is a 36 way dampner and rebound adjustable monotube full coilover system. The setup has seperate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal adjustment and allowing full strut travel at all times along with pillowball upper mounts or top mounts*. Mounts are constructed of 6061 powder coated aluminum. Threads are teflon coated to prevent rust. Rebuildable and serviceable in the US.
These come as a set of 4 to lower a vehicle.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-HN-21).
- Godspeed Project MonoMAX Coilovers (MMX2270)
- Function & Form Type II Coilovers (F2-EP3T2)
- Tein Street Advance Z Coilovers (GSA22-9USS2)
- Tein Street Flex Coilovers (GSA22-5USS1)
- Progress Technology Series I Coilovers (75.1007)
- K-Tuned K1 Street Series Coilovers (KTD-K1-EP3)
- Godspeed Project MonoRS Coilovers (MRS1510)
- KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers (15250008)
- Megan Racing EZII Street Series Coilovers (MR-CDK-HC01-EZII)
- Skunk2 Pro-S II Coilovers (541-05-4740)