SMARTPASS is a smart automatic dual battery isolator switch and energy management unit which controls and optimizes energy produced by alternators, solar cells, wind power or conventional AC/DC chargers. It distributes power to battery banks or consumers depending on energy needs, such as the service battery bank, bow thruster or anchor chain hoist batteries or power consumers like refrigerators, radio’s, etc.
Used together with a D250S DUAL DC/DC on-board Battery Charger, SMARTPASS provides optimal charging via CTEK’s unique multi stage charging cycle, which also protects your batteries. SMARTPASS also has an integrated “Battery Watch” feature which protects batteries from harmful total discharge and ensures that critical equipment such as radio, emergency lights and navigation systems get the proper priority to provide maximum functionality. SMARTPASS has a temperature sensor which protects batteries against high temperatures.
• Works as a standalone unit or together with D250S Dual DC/DC Charger.
• Handles inputs of up to 80 A and battery capacity of 75 – 800 Ah.
• Automatic starter/service battery separation
• Battery Watch feature provides battery and critical consumer protection.
• Battery Temperature sensor.
• High vibration resistant design
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.