Competition Clutch 2-694-STU (Acura / Honda) Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel - STU Sale
|1990 - 1991||Acura||Integra||4 Cyl - B18A1 Engine - 1.8L|
|1992 - 1993||Acura||Integra||4 Cyl - B17A Engine - 1.7L - 4 Cyl - B18A Engine - 1.8L|
|1994 - 2001||Acura||Integra||4 Cyl - B18B/ B18C Engine - 1.8L|
|1999 - 2001||Honda||Civic||SI||4 Cyl - B16A2 Engine - 1.6L DOHC|
|1998 - 2001||Honda||CR-V||4 Cyl - B20 Engine - 2.0L|
|1994 - 1997||Honda||Del Sol||4 Cyl - B16A Engine - 1.6L DOHC|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The STU flywheel is recommended for forced induction and/or track and rally racing applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
Qualities of the CCI Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel:
- One piece ring gear for high durability
- Weight varies from 8 lbs. to 10 lbs. depending on application
- Well suited for Stage 3 and up clutch kit applications
- Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
- CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications
- Reduced Mass = Increased Accleration
- Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel - STU (2-694-STU).