Competition Clutch 4-50483-C Twin Disc Assembly
Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-50483-C) for a 93-99 Eclipse, 92-96 Lancer Evo and 93-94 Laser. Torque 750.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
| NOTES: |
|1993 - 1999||Mitsubishi||Eclipse||4 Cyl - 4G63 Engine - 2.0L AWD Turbo - 7 bolt application - 7 BOLT AWD ONLY Includes new 4140 forged clutch fork See Notes Above|
|1992 - 1996||Mitsubishi||Lancer||Evo||4 Cyl - 4G63 Engine - EVO 1-3 (JDM VERSION) - 7 BOLT AWD ONLY Includes new 4140 forged clutch fork See Notes Above|
|1993 - 1994||Plymouth||Laser||4 Cyl - 4G63 Engine - 2.0L - 7 BOLT AWD ONLY Includes new 4140 forged clutch fork See Notes Above|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Competition Clutch provides the most economical racing clutch for the active sport compact enthusiast and is the preferred assembly for the professional racer. We currently offer our 4140 Forged Steel Flywheel with this unit to ensure durability in extreme racing conditions.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-50483-C).
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 3 - 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit
- ACT Modified Street Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 0100 Clutch Kit
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit