Competition Clutch 4-17041-C Twin Disc Assembly
Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-17041-C) for a 89-91 Corrado, 00-06 GTI, 00-05 Jetta, 99-01 Vanagon Type II and 99-05 Beetle. Torque 750.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
| NOTES: |
|1999 - 2005||Volkswagen||Beetle||4 Cyl - Engine - 1.9L Turbo Diesel See Notes Above|
|1989 - 1991||Volkswagen||Corrado||4 Cyl - G60 Engine - 1.8L Supercharged See Notes Above|
|2000 - 2006||Volkswagen||GTI||4 Cyl - Engine - 1.8L Turbo 5spd See Notes Above|
|2000 - 2005||Volkswagen||Jetta||4 Cyl - Engine - 1.8L Turbo 5spd See Notes Above|
|1999 - 2001||Volkswagen||Vanagon||Type II||4 Cyl - Engine - 1.8L Turbo See Notes Above|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Competition Clutch provides the most economical racing clutch for the active sport compact enthusiast and is the preferred assembly for the professional racer. We currently offer our 4140 Forged Steel Flywheel with this unit to ensure durability in extreme racing conditions.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-17041-C).
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
- Spec Super Twin Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Triple Disc Assembly
- Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 1 - 2200 Brass Plus
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit
- ACT Modified Street Clutch Kit
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit
- South Bend Clutch Stage 4 Clutch Kit