Competition Clutch 4-100373-C Twin Disc Assembly
Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-100373-C) for a 1989-1992 Mazda RX-7 R Cyl - 13B Engine - 1.3L Turbo. Torque 750.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
Competition Clutch provides the most economical racing clutch for the active sport compact enthusiast and is the preferred assembly for the professional racer. We currently offer our 4140 Forged Steel Flywheel with this unit to ensure durability in extreme racing conditions.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-100373-C).
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (ZM012SBMC)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (10952AHD)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (10008-0620)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (10008-HDKV)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (ZX2-HDR4)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SZ372)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SZ371)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ373F)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (10008-HDC6)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SZ375)