Competition Clutch 16018-1620 Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (16018-1620) for a 1982-1988 Toyota Supra 6 Cyl - 5ME Engine - 2.8L (From 8/82 to 7/83) / 6 Cyl - 5MGE Engine - 2.8L (From 8/83) / 6 Cyl - 7MGE Engine - 3.0L Non-Turbo (To 7/88). Torque 350.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit assembly, available with a double spring, six rivet carriage is good for ease of gear transition with higher horsepower. This disc complimented by a performance pressure plate provides 250% increase in torque capacity. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six puck high torque sprung disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (16018-1620).
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (16063-2100)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (ST633F)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (16063-HD0F)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (16063-TD8S-XVH)
- Spec Super Twin Clutch Kit (ST63PT-2)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (TS1-HDG6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (16063-0420)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (ST633H)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit (K16063 HD O)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (16018-2400)