Competition Clutch 10031-1620 Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (10031-1620) for a 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 4 Cyl - Engine - 2.2L Turbo. Torque 350.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit assembly, available with a double spring, six rivet carriage is good for ease of gear transition with higher horsepower. This disc complimented by a performance pressure plate provides 250% increase in torque capacity. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a six puck high torque sprung disc with Ceramic buttons, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (10031-1620).
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (10031-2100)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ263H)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (10803A)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (Z61-HDSS)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SZ261)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (07067-HDTZ)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (Z61-HDG4)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (07067-HDC6)
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit (07067-HD00)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (07067-HDKV)