Competition Clutch 8026-2100 (Acura / Honda) Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit Sale
| NOTES: |
|1994 - 2001||Acura||Integra||4 Cyl - B18B/ B18C Engine - 1.8L See Notes Above|
|1999 - 2001||Honda||Civic||SI||4 Cyl - B16A2 Engine - 1.6L DOHC See Notes Above|
|1998 - 2001||Honda||CR-V||4 Cyl - B20 Engine - 2.0L See Notes Above|
|1994 - 1997||Honda||Del Sol||4 Cyl - B16A Engine - 1.6L DOHC See Notes Above|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8026-2100).
- ACT Modified Street Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 1 - 2200 Brass Plus
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit
- Spec Super Twin Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 3 - 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
- South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Clutch Kit
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit