Competition Clutch 7074-2100 Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (7074-2100) for a 90-96 EXP, 92-93 MX-3, 90-95 Protege and 91-96 Tracer.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (7074-2100).
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit
- ACT Modified Street Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly
- Yonaka Twin Disc Performance Clutch / Flywheel Kit
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits