Competition Clutch 16076-2100 Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (16076-2100) for a 1995-2001 Toyota Tacoma 4 Cyl - Engine - 2.4L. Torque 250.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (16076-2100).
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (16076-HDTZ)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (KTY13)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (TA1-HDG6)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (TA1-HDR6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (16058-0620)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (16806A)
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit (16077-HD00)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (16076-HDC6)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (TA1-HDSS)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (16058-1620)