Competition Clutch 10031-2100 Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (10031-2100) for a 1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 4 Cyl - Engine - 2.2L Turbo. Torque 200.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
This Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit assembly provides approximately 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up.
The Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit includes a performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with antiburst steel backed Carbon Kevlar facings, all applicable bearings, and the appropriate alignment tool.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (10031-2100).
- Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (10031-2400)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ313F)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (10803A)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SZ261)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (07067-HDTZ)
- ACT Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit (Z61-HDG6)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (10952AHD)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (Z61-HDR6)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (07067-HDKV)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (Z61-HDSS)