Competition Clutch 8027-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8027-2400) for a 1992-1993 Acura Integra 4 Cyl - B17A Engine - 1.7L - 4 Cyl - B18A Engine - 1.8L.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8027-2400).
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SA273)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (8027-STOCK)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 725 Series (08027-TD7R-S)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (8027-2100)
- Clutch Masters FX250 Clutch Kit (08027-HR0F)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (AI3-SPSS)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SA271)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SA272)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SA274)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA273H)