Competition Clutch 8017-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8017-2400) for a 1990-1991 Acura Integra 4 Cyl - B18A1 Engine - 1.8L.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (8017-2400).
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (08017-HRFF)
- Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit (08953)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (08017-HRC6)
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (08017-HRB6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 1.5 - Gravity Series 1500 Clutch Kit (8017-1500)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (AI2-XTG4)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (8017-1420)
- South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Clutch Kit (K08017 HD O)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (8017-2600)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SA173H)