Competition Clutch 7067-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (7067-2400) for a 1988-1991 Mazda 929 6 Cyl - JE Engine - 3.0L and 1986-1988 Mazda RX-7 R Cyl - 13BT Engine - 1.3L Turbo.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (7067-2400).
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (ZM012SBMC)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (ZX2-HDSS)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SZ371)
- Exedy Racing Stage 1 Organic Clutch Kit (10806)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (7067-2100)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SZ373)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ373F)
- Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (10008-HDTZ)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SZ372)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (ZX2-HDR6)