Competition Clutch 15018-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (15018-2400) for a 1995-1995 Subaru Impreza RS 4 Cyl - Engine - 1.8L 2WD.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (15018-2400).
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-15029-C)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SU074)
- ACT Performance Street Clutch Kit (SB2-HDSS)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (SB2-HDR4)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (15010)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (15010-2100)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (15010-1620)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (15018-HDC6)
- Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit (15013-HDFF)
- ACT Solid 6 Puck Clutch Kit (SB2-HDR6)