Competition Clutch 15014-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (15014-2400) for a 1993-1994 Subaru Impreza RS 4 Cyl - Engine - 1.8L 2WD.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (15014-2400).
- Clutch Masters FX100 Clutch Kit (15012-HD00)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (15014-HDC6)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 0420 Clutch Kit (15029-0420)
- Competition Clutch Twin Disc Assembly (4-15029-C)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SU141)
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (15029-2100)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (15014)
- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit (15014-HDKV)
- Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit (15012-HDB6)
- Competition Clutch Stock Replacement Clutch Kits (15029-STOCK)