Competition Clutch 10047-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (10047-2400) for a 1993-1995 Mazda RX-7 R Cyl - 13B Engine - 1.3L Turbo.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (10047-2400).
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit (10047-2100)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SZ472)
- Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series (10047-TD8R-SW)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SZ471)
- Exedy Racing Stage 4 Twin Metallic Clutch Kit (ZM022SBMC1)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (10047-1420)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SZ474)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ473F)
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SZ475)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SZ473)