Competition Clutch 10036-2400 Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit
Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (10036-2400) for a 1990-1993 Mazda Miata 4 Cyl - B6 Engine - 1.6L - Clutch kit includes lightweight flywheel.
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The economical solution for moderately modified cars or simply aggressive individuals with stock power. Offers 40-50% of torque capacity and maintains stock pedal feel. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
DO NOT use with added forced induction such as turbo, supercharger, or NOS systems.
The 2400 Series kit includes a Competition Clutch pressure plate, a 6 pad Carbotic high-torque performance disc assembly, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
(Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. 6-pad Carbonetic disc not used in all applications. Please contact Competition Clutch before ordering).
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Stage 1 - Gravity Series 2400 Clutch Kit (10036-2400).
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SZ362)
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch Kit (SZ363)
- ACT Sprung 4 Puck Clutch Kit (ZM1-HDG4)
- Exedy Racing Stage 3 Hyper Single Clutch Kit (ZH03SBMC)
- Competition Clutch Stage 5 - Strip Series 1420 Clutch Kit (10036-1420)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ363F)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SZ361)
- Spec Stage 2 Plus Clutch Kit (SZ363H)
- ACT Solid 4 Puck Clutch Kit (ZM1-HDR4)
- Exedy OEM Replacement Clutch Kit (10036)