Competition Clutch 2-800-ST Lightweight Steel Flywheel - ST
Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel Flywheel - ST (2-800-ST) for a 2002-2008 Acura RSX 4 Cyl - K20 Engine - 2.0L (6spd) Type S and 2002-2011 Honda Civic SI 4 Cyl - K20 Engine - 2.0L (6spd) Type S.
All Buying Options:
|Competition Clutch 2-800-ST Flywheel (02-08 RSX / 02-09 Civic SI 11.5lb Steel)
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The ST flywheel is recommended for naturally aspiriated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
Qualities of the CCI Lightweight Steel Flywheel:
- Preserves low end torque and drive ability
- One piece ring gear for high durability
- Weight varies from 11 lbs. to 14 lbs. depending on application
- Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications
- Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
- CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications
- Reduced Mass = Increased Accleration
- Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Lightweight Steel Flywheel - ST (2-800-ST).
- ACT Streetlite Flywheel (600120)
- Clutch Masters Steel Flywheel (FW-037-TDS)
- Clutch Masters Aluminum Flywheel (FW-037-AL)
- Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (191471)
- Spec Flywheel (SA74A)
- Exedy Lightweight Racing Flywheel (HF02)
- ACT Prolite Flywheel (600125)
- Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight Steel Flywheel - STU (2-800-STU)