Competition Clutch 7011-2250 Domestic Stage 3 - 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic
Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 3 - 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic (7011-2250) for a 2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT 8 Cyl - 4.6L Engine - - This kit does not include the concentric slave cylinder. Torque 375.
All Buying Options:
|Sorry there are currently no listings for this product.|
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 3 – 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic Clutch Kit is engineered to deliver a 65-70% increase in Torque capacity for heavy duty street use. This unit is designed for the cost sensitive enthusiast who still enjoys the benefit of the dissimilar materials. This combination allows superb holding power with great clutch life in moderately enthusiastic conditions.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Competition Clutch Domestic Stage 3 - 2250 Brass Plus/Cerametalic (7011-2250).
- Spec Stage 5 Clutch Kit (SF665)
- Spec Super Twin Clutch Kit (SF87SSTT)
- Competition Clutch Stage 3 - Street/Strip Series 2600 Clutch Kit (7011-2600)
- Spec Stage 4 Clutch Kit (SF664)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 0620 Clutch Kit (7011-0620)
- Competition Clutch Stage 4 - Strip Series 1620 Clutch Kit (7011-1620)
- Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit (07119-HDC6-H)
- Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit (SF661)
- Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit (SF662)
- Spec Stage 3 Plus Clutch Kit (SF663F)