Clutch Masters Twin Disc 850 Series Sale
Category: Clutch Kits
850 SERIES – (8.50” Twin Disc)
The 850 series is a larger diameter assembly, which is designed for high horsepower applications. The 850 Series has a higher holding capacity, less clutch chatter, and a smoother engagement compared to the 725 Series. The 850 series Twin disc will accept one sprung disc creating a slightly smoother engagement compared to two rigid discs
“Street and Race” (TD8S) – 1 sprung ceramic disc, and 1 fiber tuff rigid disc
“Race” (TD8R) – 1 sprung ceramic disc, and 1 ceramic rigid disc.
Clutch Masters offers custom option when required by utilizing a variety of friction surfaces, discs and pressure ratings to satisfy any need!
Clutch Masters Twin Disc features:
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair.
- Positive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting.
- Most have experienced better 4/10's times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair\
All systems include:
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs
- One Mid Plate
- Billet Aluminum Flywheel (Steel available on select applications, call for price)
- Release Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Pressure Plate Bolts
Average weight of the entire assembly is over 50% lighter than OEM
For more information on this product you may visit the Clutch Masters website.
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.