Boomslang Vi-PEC V Series Harness
Category: Wiring Harnesses
These harnesses are for the use of Vi-PEC's V44 and V88 units.
- The Vi-PEC V Series has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Choose your specific vehicle in the dropdown menu and then select the Vi-PEC V Series unit you wish to use.
- Eight cylinder engines are best suited to the V88 unit to retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition. The V44 is suitable if batch injection and wasted spark ignition is acceptable.
- Six cylinder engines are best suited to the V88 unit to retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition. The V44 is suitable if batch injection and wasted spark ignition is acceptable.
- Four cylinder engines can be operated with any of the available Vi-PEC V Series units and still retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- In most instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, air conditioning, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- The factory check engine light is controlled by the Vi-PEC if possible, unless otherwise requested.
- Dodge/Hyundai/Kia applications include a mandatory aftermarket 4-channel coil driver wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
For more information on this product you may visit the Boomslang Fabrication website.
Boomslang Vi-PEC V Series Harness Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
Boomslang Vi-PEC V Series Harness Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing Boomslang Vi-PEC V Series Harness below.