Boomslang Haltech Platinum Sport Harness
Category: Wiring Harnesses
These are harnesses for the use of Haltech's Platinum Sport 1000 and 2000 units.
- The Platinum Sport has full control of fuel and ignition timing.
- Choose your specific vehicle in the dropdown menu and then select the Platinum Sport unit you wish to use.
- Eight cylinder engines are best suited to the Platinum Sport 2000 to retain sequential injection. The Platinum Sport 1000 is suitable if batch injection is acceptable.
- Direct fire eight cylinder engines using any Platinum Sport unit will be converted to wasted spark in the Boomslang harness.
- Six cylinder engines are best suited to the Platinum Sport 2000 to retain sequential injection. The Platinum Sport 1000 is suitable if batch injection and wasted spark is acceptable.
- Four cylinder engines can be operated with any of the available Platinum Sport units and still retain sequential injection and direct fire ignition.
- In most instances, the factory ECU remains in place to control dash gauges, air conditioning, drive-by-wire throttle systems, and other amenities.
- The factory check engine light is controlled by the Platinum Sport if possible, unless otherwise requested.
- Dodge/Hyundai/Kia applications include a mandatory aftermarket 4-channel coil driver wired into the Boomslang harness.
- Fully plug and play. Easy to install. Easy to uninstall.
- We fabricate the sub-harnesses. No cores needed.
- Saves time, hard-wiring costs, and your factory wire harness.
For more information on this product you may visit the Boomslang Fabrication website.
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.