BC Racing BR Type Coilovers
General product image. Actual product may vary from image(s).
Our BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn't be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC's available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request on certain applications ($320 extra for SWIFT springs upgrade and please contact us before ordering)
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- View the complete application list with specific part number features and spring rates
30 levels of dampening force adjustments for compression and rebound.
BC Racing camber plates are vehicle specific and engineered to be rigid superior replacements to the OE Top hats. Our plates can reach 3 degrees of camber depending on the level of drop.
Each lower mount is designed with the OEM in hand to ensure OEM like fit and exact tolerance specifications matching OE manufacturers.
Please Note: If you have a model that is AWD and AWD is not listed in the notes they most likely will not fit. Please contact us for confirmation.
|Top Mount Types
|RS = Front aluminum with rubber/OEM or rubber rear
|RN = Reuse OEM front top mount/OEM or rubber rear
|RA = Front camber plates/OEM or rubber rear
|RH = Camber or pillowball mounts front and rear
|ER = Camber/Pillowball front and rear
|All kits are 2WD unless specified AWD
BC Racing Coilover Spring Change and Preload Adjustment from BC RACING NA on Vimeo.
For more information on this product you may visit the BC Racing website.
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers Applications:
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers Reviews
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing BC Racing BR Type Coilovers below.
Write a Review: