APEXi 162-KH03 N1 Exhaust
APEXi N1 Exhaust (162-KH03) for a 1994-1999 Acura Integra GSR. Piping Diameter: 60mm - Tip Diameter: 115mm.
All Buying Options:
|APEXi 162-KH03 N1 Muffler
See partnumber notes and applications notes above for specific product information.
The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with todays street cars. Born from our involvement in the grueling N1 endurance series, the N1 exhaust system pairs a straight through design racing muffler with free flowing, mandrel bent piping (60.5mm N/A, 80mm for turbo applications). The combination has resulted in dyno proven horsepower and countless satisfied customers world wide. Designed with track use in mind, durability is of utmost importance. The polished SUS 304 stainless steel canister features robotic TIG welding for an immaculate finish and years of reliable performance. The mild steel piping is treated with our special high temperature titanium particle coating. The N1 is truly THE benchmark in which others strive to duplicate.CONCEPT:- Minimal number of bends for maximum efficiencyCHARACTERISTICS:- High-end power
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding APEXi N1 Exhaust (162-KH03).
- Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat Back Exhaust (MR-CBS-AI94LS)
- Skunk2 MegaPower Exhaust Systems (413-05-1530)
- APEXi WS II Exhaust (116-KH03)
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems (SCS8008)
- MagnaFlow Stainless CatBack Exhaust System (15653)
- Thermal R&D Turbo Exhaust Systems (B130-C130)
- HKS Hi-Power Exhaust (3203-EX012)
- Skunk2 MegaPower RR Exhaust System (413-05-6105)
- Thermal R&D ST Exhaust Systems (B113-C110T)
- Thermal R&D CL Exhaust Systems (B113-C110)