Aeromotive 11140 ***OPEN BOX / RETURN*** 340 Stealth Fuel Pump
Fitment Information for Aeromotive 11140 ***OPEN BOX / RETURN***:
| NOTES: |
OPEN BOX / RETURN - NEW / UNINSTALLED |340 Stealth Fuel Pump, center inlet
|Universal (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)|
Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump 11140 ***OPEN BOX / RETURN*** for a - OPEN BOX / RETURN - NEW / UNINSTALLED |340 Stealth Fuel Pump, center inlet.
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth is a new high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump taht will fit most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 Fuel Pump is compact and lightweight that bolts into most existing hanger assemblies. What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide fuel pressure range. Comparing to other popular aftermarket fuel pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This fuel pump is ideal for applications that require more flow while retaining the factory wiring and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 pump is also ideal to be used as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable. DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS GUIDE
- 3 inlet configurations cover a wide range of vehicles.
- Designed for in-tank use with O.E. fuel systems.
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.
- Kits include a universal inlet filter that meets or exceeds OEM specifications to provide improved filtration and durability. May not fit all applications. See OEM filter replacement recommendations.
Write a Review:
Click here to contact us with your question regarding Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump (11140 ***OPEN BOX / RETURN***).