AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Our gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt design for most vehicles and our classic full-faced, three-bolt design for select applications. Five-bolt cam gears have an “8” in the suffix (23-8XX), and three-bolt cam gears have a “6” in the suffix (23-6XX).
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- Hard anodizing on belt surface is lab-tested as the most durable anodizing on the market
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- For Off-Road use only
The price is for 1 cam gear. If you have a DOHC motor you will need 2.
Don't see your application? We probably have it or can get it, click here.
There are currently no reviews. Be the first by reviewing below.